"Zentangle is an easy to learn method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. It is a fascinating new art form that is fun and relaxing. It increases focus and creativity. Zentangle provides artistic satisfaction and an increased sense of personal well being. Zentangle is enjoyed by a wide range of skills and ages and is used in many fields of interest." ~ Zentangle, Inc.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just wanted to mention . . .

I've been reading through quite a few blogs lately
and I've noticed a trend ~ unhappiness.
I don't know if it's the weather, economy, or who knows.
I would love to pass around my happy thoughts ~
so to all of you who are willing to accept them ~ here they are!
GOOD VIBRATIONS!

I love this quote . . .

"Don't do anything that you don't really want to do.
Keep yourself in a place of feeling good.
Reach for the thought that feels better -- and watch what happens."

--- Abraham

Have an exceptionally wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. i feel ya, babe!!
    Let's all share the love and start paying it forward!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I caught the vibration, cheers from Down Under!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are AWESOME ~ love ya both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your vibes definitely made it to Tasmania! Thank You. I really needed that today. And I love that quote. [happier sigh]

    ReplyDelete