"Zentangle is an easy to learn method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. It is a fascinating new art form that is fun and relaxing. It increases focus and creativity. Zentangle provides artistic satisfaction and an increased sense of personal well being. Zentangle is enjoyed by a wide range of skills and ages and is used in many fields of interest." ~ Zentangle, Inc.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I love searching the web over for
new ideas and more importantly fabulous artists.

Keeping in line with the holiday,
I wanted to share this art with you today.

Tina Munford ~ Egg Artist

Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

  1. Now that is cool - one very steady hand did that one! I have a list of ones I would like you to teach me in your next class... hope we have time!

    ReplyDelete