"Zentangle is an easy to learn method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. It is a fascinating new art form that is fun and relaxing. It increases focus and creativity. Zentangle provides artistic satisfaction and an increased sense of personal well being. Zentangle is enjoyed by a wide range of skills and ages and is used in many fields of interest." ~ Zentangle, Inc.

Friday, September 17, 2010

I LOVE Autumn!

This is my absolute favorite time of the year!
I love everything Autumn ~ even the word Autumn is yummy!
So, it goes without saying that I'm having
a blast making cards ~ here is one of them.

I know you can't see it, but I have lined
the center of this pumpkin with
Sakura's Gelly Roll, Copper Star.
If you haven't used these pens you are
missing out. They are fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment