"Zentangle is an easy to learn method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. It is a fascinating new art form that is fun and relaxing. It increases focus and creativity. Zentangle provides artistic satisfaction and an increased sense of personal well being. Zentangle is enjoyed by a wide range of skills and ages and is used in many fields of interest." ~ Zentangle, Inc.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Halloween Card

I know it's early! but I was looking for a certain pen and going
through drawers in my studio when I happened upon
this card. I don't throw ANYTHING out which turns out
to be a good thing. This card was begging to be tangled!

Measure black card stock 4-1/2" x 9" ~ fold in half.
Frame a 3-1/2" square white piece of card stock with Halloween ribbon.
The ribbon is really quite orange ~ not dull as shown here.
Secure to front of folded card. Tangle!

1 comment: