"Zentangle is an easy to learn method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. It is a fascinating new art form that is fun and relaxing. It increases focus and creativity. Zentangle provides artistic satisfaction and an increased sense of personal well being. Zentangle is enjoyed by a wide range of skills and ages and is used in many fields of interest." ~ Zentangle, Inc.

Friday, May 21, 2010

What a GREAT Experience!

I've been in contact with a wonderful person by the
name of Julia, who just happens to be the
Marketing Manager at Sakura Color Products of America!
(You know ~ the folks who make that
wonderful Micron pen we all use and love!)
She asked if I might be interested in teaching
Zentangles to the employees at Sakura . . .
I said YES!!!!!

I asked my daughter-in-law, McCall (who is also a CZT),
to work with me.
Our classroom was at the local park.

McCall at the easel.

Their finished Zentangles!

We had so much fun and they are an awesome group of people.


1 comment:

  1. That's so cool, wish I could have joined you guys! Glad it was a success! Keep up the great work mom!

    Chele

    ReplyDelete