"Zentangle is an easy to learn method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. It is a fascinating new art form that is fun and relaxing. It increases focus and creativity. Zentangle provides artistic satisfaction and an increased sense of personal well being. Zentangle is enjoyed by a wide range of skills and ages and is used in many fields of interest." ~ Zentangle, Inc.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Handles

Just playing around today.
The drawers and cabinets in my
studio needed some sprucing up.
I purchased the hardware and I used
a Porcelaine 150 pen by pebeo to create
my tangles. Fun, fun, fun!

6 comments:

  1. Zentangles work just about anywhere, don't they?/ I love these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    You can tangle most anything AND they were fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these. You are blessed with such a creative spirit.
    Do you mind sharing what kind of pens you use and how do you finish them or seal them? Thanks so much.You inspire new tanglers like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Anne!
    I used a Porcelaine 150 pen by pebeo that I purchased at Michaels. I haven't sealed them yet ~ not sure what I will use, if anything.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. I enjoy coming back here and finding new entries. Keep them coming:)

    ReplyDelete