"Zentangle is an easy to learn method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. It is a fascinating new art form that is fun and relaxing. It increases focus and creativity. Zentangle provides artistic satisfaction and an increased sense of personal well being. Zentangle is enjoyed by a wide range of skills and ages and is used in many fields of interest." ~ Zentangle, Inc.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Zentangle

With ALL luck, I will post every day with a new zentangle.
Hope you enjoy this one ~ "The Stage"




2 comments:

  1. I wish you the best on posting every day. I will be watching and taking it all in. Your work is beautiful.... I have all the equipment.. now I wish I lived in CA so I could come to your party! I am in FL.. may think of organizing something here. :) Best to you! Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose!

    Glad you could join! Have you checked out the other Certified Teachers on www.zentangle.com? There are some in Florida who might be close to you. Have fun tangling. ~ ME

    ReplyDelete